86th Fourth Degree Exemplification
The arrangements for the Fourth Degree Exemplification are firm. Make your plans to attend.
DATE: February 19, 2022
PLACE: Corpus Christi Catholic Church
2350 Augusta Highway
Lexington, SC 29072
Recruit candidates now!
Eligibility requirements for candidates:
• Third Degree Knight of Columbus with current membership card.
Summary of events
• Saturday, February 19, 2022, Exemplification of the Fourth Degree
o Candidates check in 8:00 a.m. CC Parish Hall Annex
o Faithful Navigators pick up Assembly packets of tickets, etc. in CC Parish Hall Annex
o Mass 9:30 a.m. in CC Church
o Candidates Assemble 11 :00 a.m. in CC Parish Hall (Completion of registration will be done at this
time in CC Parish Hall Annex)
o Exemplification 12:00 p.m. in CC Church
o Ladies Program 12:00 p.m.
o Exemplification Banquet approx. 2 :00 p.m. at Country Club of Lexington
Requirements for Attendance at the Exemplification:
• All Candidates fees paid by Assembly check (Appendix B)
• Form 4 and signed Appropriate Dress Form (Appendix C) for each candidate sent in with Assembly
• List of Candidates sent in with Assembly check (Appendix D)
• Current membership card in the 3rd Degree for each candidate
• Current membership cards in the 3rd and 4th Degree for each Sir Knight
• Appropriate dress (Appendix C). Sir Knights must wear Color Corps regalia (preferred), Social
Baldric with Dark Suit or Tuxedo.
Persons not meeting the requirements will not be admitted.
Requirements for attendance at meal.
• On the list of Candidates and Guests or Sir Knights and Guest (Appendix D & E)
• Banquet ticket in hand
All arrangements must be made through each Assembly. Required Assembly actions are as follows:
• Collect fees as appropriate from Candidates, Sir Knights and Guests
• Approve and complete Form 4 for each candidate (do not separate any parts from the Form 4; each Form
4 must be sent in complete in all its copies)
• Have each candidate sign the Required Dress Certification (Appendix C) and attach it to the candidate's
• Complete list of candidates and guests (Appendix D)
• Complete list of Sir Knights and guests (Appendix E)
• Complete list of Sir Knights deceased since the last exemplification (Appendix F)
• Make a single Assembly check to cover all fees, payable to District Master Michael A. Allen
• Send the complete Form 4 and Required Dress Certification for each candidate, the lists of candidates,
Sir Knights, guests and deceased members, and the single Assembly check, to the District Secretary.
These must be sent in one package to the District Secretary no later than February 4, 2022.
Mailing address of the District Secretary:
Sir Knight Peter D. LaPierre
440 Mccartha Road
Lexington, South Carolina 29073
Telephone (803) 808-9460
No tickets of any kind will be sold at the door unless approved by the Master. All fees must be paid, and
arrangements must be made in advance by each Assembly, as described above.
Refunds: Any request for refund of fees must be made by the Assembly, in writing, to the District Secretary, no
later than February 10, 2022.
Alcoholic beverages are prohibited at the Exemplification. Cash Bar will be available at Banquet.
Michael A. Allen, PSD
District Master South Carolina